Thursday, September 8, 2022

Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication

 After reading the article, it shows how important critical thinking and proper communication are in a workplace and organization. Ineffective communication will lead to devastating effects such as misunderstanding between one another and loss of a huge sum of revenue in an organization. Some workplaces tried to solve this issue by organizing classes to train employees. However, the classes proved insufficient.

In my opinion, communication and critical thinking are both important as they work hand in hand with each other. Critical thinking helps us to process and organize information properly before relaying it to other people through effective communication. By doing so, it minimizes misunderstanding and confusion, increasing efficiency when information is being passed on properly. 

Therefore, effective communication and critical thinking are what everyone should have, especially leaders.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Qi Feng,

    Good day to you,

    Thank you for taking the time to write something about yourself. There are some grammatical errors that I have spotted. For example "Therefore, having the ability to speak proper English and present helps people in day-to-day life and that is what I hope to achieve". I think what you meant is presentation helps people in day-to-day life. Additionally, another mistake that I saw is "and make business deals successfully". I believe you cannot make business deals successfully but instead secure business deals.

    These are some of the points which I think that is incorrect. Thank you!

    Respectfully,
    Jing Dao

    ReplyDelete

Critical reflection

  At the start of the module, the goals I set for myself are to improve my communication skills, report writing skills and most importantly ...